House for Sale
Contract Crashed - Must be Sold!
Property ID 1959861** Do not trespass & do no enter property without agent at booked inspection.
Looking for love - this classic highset has certainly seen better days. Be sure to come along to the open home with your sleeves rolled up & your tool belt packed, as there is no denying there's work to be done.
An unbelievable renovation or knock down opportunity for those in the know on Boondall land value - enjoy 20m frontage and a generous 627m2 level block at complete entry level buying.
- Strong street appeal with off street parking & potential drive through or side access
- Front Landing with Glass Doors
- Open Plan Living Space with High Ceilings
- Classic Floorplan just begging for an extension or deck off the back of the house
- 3 Light Filled Bedrooms
- Functional yet dated Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Timber Floors preserved by original carpet
Absolute walking distance to major Bus & Boondall Train Station, Playgrounds, Boondall State School, Childcare & just minutes from Gateway & Airport Access.
Priced to sell all serious offers will be considered - register your interest with the agent direct.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.