House for Sale
Location Location Location
Property ID 2026068Offered for sale for the first time in its history, this proud home in the highly sought-after suburb of Shorncliffe is ready for a new owner. Sellers are on the move and all serious offers will be considered.
Ready for renovation, this home is a blank canvas in potential, just bring your measuring tape and creative flair and capitalise on a great buying opportunity. The home's character speaks for itself with all original kitchen, bathroom and finishing's throughout. Restore this old girl to her former glory or give her a completely new facelift- the possibilities are endless.
- Large Open Plan Original Kitchen and Dining Area
- 1 Large Master Bedroom & 2 Additional Converted Sleepouts
- Generous Walk Through Living Area
- Built in Utility Rooms, Laundry and Garage Downstairs - Perfect for secondary living area
- High Ceilings, Character Cornices - Great Natural Light and Breezes
- Fully Fenced, Low Maintenance Flat Block with 9.6m Frontage
- Completely Liveable as a Working Project - or Get Stuck in and Transform Straight Away!
Just a few streets from the water and surrounded by house proud neighbours on a picturesque tree-lined street, opportunities to buy in this position don't come around too often, and don't last long.
Enjoy the Bayside lifestyle with cafes, major transport & shopping, reputable schools and childcare all within minutes' walk or drive.
For all further enquiry or to register your interest, please contact the agent today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.